This fits your. Why Choose Polymer Clay aims to help every little kid to see, to know about and to embrace this wonderful world. Educational toys like Polymer Clay are given the top priority as we’d like to develop children creative thinking, interpretative skills and motivate they finishing their artistic creations. Parent-child game is vital, for fostering improved attachment and strengthening parent-child bond. Tips for Polymer Clay:
- New pieces could be too wet and sticky, take it out of the package and it will harden a little. Besides, squeezing the clay and massaging with your hand until it become more pliable.
- The clay can stick to each other. If you want them join harder, a liquid mixture of clay and water can help.
- Most modelers work with hands, and needles or knives or scrapers for scoring or slicing.
- It usually takes 6-8 hours to harden completely in air.
- If you want soften the clay again, add 1/3 water of the clay thickness for a day.
- Better storage in refrigerator. Please Note: hazard—Not for children under 3 yrs.
Graces Dawn Polymer Clay36 Colors Ultra Light Molding Magic Clay Kit Best Kids Gifts Ever Nontoxic Easy Storage C0L9t3vy